Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pictures

I added some pictures to the post just previous to this.   You can see Andy last week (the kung foo move) and today getting hooked up for his first chemo.   I also include one from when he was in the hospital for the week and his friend all "masked" up in case Andy was contagious.  We thought it was funny.  Finally, two pictures of people Andy loves a lot (maybe the most... but I hope I fit in near the top of the list!), Laurie and Scarlet doing normal things a few weeks ago and checking out the Easter bunnies.   This is very real today, so I wanted to include some normal stuff too!   Thank you all who are helping --- it's a coast to coast effort with great people helping in the way they are able to.  It's been awesome to see this and I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment