Monday, April 2, 2012

The time is set

Andrew finally has a date and time set for his first two chemo sessions, they are going to be at 9 am this Thursday and 9 am on Thursday the 19th. The nurse we met with today said that Andrew should be pumped full of enough steroids and anti nausea meds via IV that he shouldn't feel to sick until about Saturday, so we should get home just fine. Andrew hasn't been sleeping well or eating a whole lot lately but is hanging in there. His moods have been up and down but I think when we see the doctor he usually walks out feeling better than when he walked in. Michael was having a hard time in the beginning but he seems to me to be in better spirits than before and is trying to keep his chin up for Andrews sake. I have a couple of pictures that Andrew wanted me to post but I can't until I get home to my computer so keep an eye out.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are moving forward...good. Got my fingers crossed that the 1st two chemo treatments go well and give him some relief! :)

    ReplyDelete